This was a recently completed new build house that had very little level area’s.
The brief was to create two large level areas where the family could enjoy outdoor dinning & entertainment. Retaining walls were built to create a level terrace with another sleeper retaining wall with steps to another split level area.
- Stonemarket Sahara Indian sandstone for patio’s
- South Cerney decorative stone
- Everedge steel edging for borders
- Treated timbers for raised sleeper beds
- Self-binding gravel for paths
- Concrete blocks finished in render for retaining walls
- Bark mulch
- Soil improver to break down clay in borders