To create a garden that could be enjoyed & used by all ages with in the family. We are asked to create a seating area near the top of the garden that would catch the evening sun. A large lawn area was required for young family members & the family dog to enjoy. The beds were to be planted using common country garden plants & shrubs.
This project was a blank canvas as it was new build, both hard & soft landscaping services were required to create this garden.
- Marshalls Firedstone – Fired York for seating & top patio area
- Marshalls Brindle Brick Pavers – For edging all patio and paths
- South Cerney decorative stone for path surface
- Fresh new turf for lawn areas
- Everedge edging & tree rings for all boarders and trees
- Steel galvanised obelisks & rose arches from local blacksmith forge
- Mixed country garden plants & shrubs for boarders
- Fruit trees planted into lawn